Human Resource Management is a complex part of any business. We are here to help with small or large needs for businesses of any size. Do you find yourself thinking…
- I want my employees to feel supported.
- I want to keep the employees I have.
- I want to increase the efficiency of the team.
- I want to make sure everyone is set up for success.
- I want to manage better in times of crisis and change.
- I want to promote overall well-being for my employees.
- I want to see long-term effects, not just a temporary solution.
- I want to hire the best people for my organization.
- I want advice on where to begin.
If you find yourself thinking any of these things, you are not alone.
According to an article from Harvard Business Review in the second part of 2021 there were more than 25 million people who left their jobs . A study published in 2021 found that 40% of employees across a wide range of fields are at least “somewhat likely” to leave their current jobs in the next 3-6 months. The same study surveyed employers and found that 53% are having greater numbers of voluntary turnover compared to years prior. Additionally, 64% of the employers expected the numbers to increase.
Furthermore, this study found that out of these employees who were at least somewhat likely to quit in the next 3-6 months, 64% would leave without having another job offer.
If you just need someone to consult with about any HR needs you may have, we can help. If you need an entire HR department to handle everything from recruiting to performance development, we can also help.
Hit pause before making your next moves and let us help with this difficult process. Contact us to learn more about our program and how we can help shape the plan and solutions to best fit your needs.